Monday, November 25, 2013

That's How Country Girls Roll

Forgot to post one.  This happened back in the summer.  

My mom came to visit this weekend!  She had not been out to see the property yet. So we got ready and made sandwichs for the Brian and Robert. They were killing cactus and burning brush.
Knowing it is around 100 degrees we dressed for the heat. Mom and I had on jean shorts and tank tops.  I had on my Justin Boots. Monkey had on a sun dress and her Justin Boots. K had on a t shirt abd shorts and mud boots. The girls were wearing their cowgirl hats. We looked pretty.
Needless to say a stop at Dollar General was in order. "Cause you don't have to get all dressed up like when you go to the Walmart".  The girls, feeling very country, got 6 shooter toy guns and a toy shot gun. I may find the tom boy in them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment