Thursday, July 18, 2013

One Hole

It is late. My family is asleep. I finished my show in the living room and head to the bathroom. I am startled by the mess I see. Bath toys all over the floor, towel tossed, shower curtain ruffled and not how I keep it. As I sit down on the toilet I started laughing. I am giggling so hard! The vision of the events that left my bathroom a mess hit me. Let me back up a bit and say we have one well working bathroom downstairs and an upstairs bathroom we are all scared to poop in. It tends to back up an overflow. The floors are not the real floors it is the floor beams from the orginal building. So when you splash water out of the tub or overflow the toilet it runs between the slats of the floor beams and leaks into the downstairs bathroom. Yuck. Here is what happened... The hubs and I were enjoying Cowboy & Ailens while the girls played in the bath. They had been in there awhile. All of a sudden Hubs had to GO! NOW! He runs into the bathroom forgetting the girls were in there. He tells them to get out fast and walks back out. After a few moments of pacing the floor he goes back in. He is yelling "Get out now! Go! Hurry!" I suddenly have two dripping wet and cold naked girls crying living room. I send them to my room to dry and dress and calm them down. I did some explaining that daddy had to go potty and no one wants to be taking bath while someone if going number two. LOL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment